Dependable Guidance on a Variety of Legal Matters in New Jersey and New York
A knowledgeable lawyer who offers personal attention and answers to your questions
The Law Offices of Craig A. Squitieri offers outstanding legal counsel across a broad range of practice areas, including personal injury, civil litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure resolution, criminal law and much more. Regardless of the issue you’re facing, I deliver personal attention and customized strategies that help protect your and your best interests. It’s this relentless approach that has made me a trusted legal advisor to so many individuals and business owners throughout Bergen County and the surrounding communities in New Jersey and New York. To gain access to a lawyer who won’t back down when representing you, work with my firm.
The dedicated representation you need
My firm can assist you with a wide range of legal issues, including the following:
- Personal injury: If you’ve been injured due to another party’s negligence, you may need to seek compensation. I can help with claims for personal injuries stemming from car and truck accidents, dangerous products, slips and falls, workplace accidents and more.
- Foreclosure resolution: You have options when facing the threat of home foreclosure. I help you explore them all, including loan modifications and the New Jersey Foreclosure Mediation Program.
- Bankruptcy: One option for individuals dealing with tough financial issues is bankruptcy, and the most common forms are Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. I help you understand the key differences between the two and guide you through the entire process from start to finish.
- General civil litigation: My firm provides sound legal guidance on business torts, breach of contract, corporate disputes and a variety of other complex civil litigation matters.
- Criminal Law: My firm offers in New Jersey, dedicated legal representation to individuals facing indictable crimes, disorderly person or petty disorderly person charges. I deliver personal attention based on your unique needs and circumstances, developing a strategy that helps protect your constitutional rights and best interests.
- Municipal court: I represent you for municipal court issues related to traffic summons, driving while intoxicated (DWI) and low-level drug charges, including possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- Tax appeals: If you need to appeal the amount you owe in property taxes, I can help you collect evidence and challenge previous assessments of your property’s value.
- Real estate: You need to make sure that you cover all of your legal obligations when buying or selling property, whether it’s residential or commercial. I assist with landlord-tenant disputes, homeowners’ association issues, zoning and land use and a wide range of other important matters.
Speak with a respected Bergen County attorney
For the guidance and advice you need when facing a tough legal issue, consult the Law Offices of Craig A. Squitieri today. My firm serves individuals and families throughout the region, including Bergen, Essex, Hudson and Passaic counties in New Jersey and Bronx, New York and Rockland counties in New York state. Set up a consultation by calling (201) 676-0018 (NJ), (914) 407-3771 (NY) or by contacting me online.